From Kitchen to Bathroom Remodeling in Arlington, VA, Customer Satisfaction Above All Else!
- Carl S.Arlington, VA
Gino painted my kitchen ceiling. He spoke to me the day before and advised me to buy semi-gloss (and not flat) paint. I know nothing about paint so I appreciated the advice. It was a short, simple job.
Gino is prompt and professional with reasonable prices. I highly recommend his services.
He’s very friendly and talkative. I don’t mind this at all because I enjoy talking to strangers. But if you are the quiet type that’s something to be aware of.
- Natalie S.Falls Church, VA
- Will definitely hire again. We’ve worked with numerous contractors and handymen, and Gino was the first who I felt did a great job, was honest and didn’t try to take advantage of us. He even provided alternative, affordable options for fixes on items that would’ve cost us more to fix differently. He books a week in advance, but after hearing that we needed help the same week as our call in order to get our house ready for sale by the weekend, he moved things around to have one of his guys come right away. Reasonable pricing and great to work with.
- C J.Alexandria, VA
- I contacted Gino to obtain an estimate on some closet work I needed in my home. He was responsive and flexible about scheduling a time to stop by. The estimate he provided was around the same amount as others but the reason why I decided to select him for the job was his attention to detail. He really wants you to be happy with his work. His crew took 3 days to complete the work, and were always very polite and respectful of my property. I’m very happy with my closets and glad that I found Gino.
- Laura S.Alexandria, VA
- Gino was great to work with! I knew I needed quite a bit of work done on my condo – basically painting the entire place and making small fixes here and there. His price was very reasonable, he delivered very quickly, and the place looks fantastic. I will call him again.
- Heidi W.Vienna, VA
- Gino is a true “handyman,” there’s almost nothing he’s not willing to try to tackke and can’t do. Last year he did an amazing job of power washing my dad’s lower and upper deck, and it is a beast of a deck. He sealed all the wood, and replaced rotten wood on the house trim, and painted. Today he power washed my deck that is six and a half years old and has never been power washed, it came out looking like new especially all the wood railings! He also replaced rotten post caps. Gino is always very conscientious about cleaning up and leaving a very neat and tidy worksite which is greatly appreciated. He is very prompt with giving price quotes and very flexible in scheduling work to be done. I plan to use Gino’s handyman service for many projects in the future and highly recommend him.
- Brian K.Arlington, VA
- Very good experience working with Gino. Can handle a variety of tasks. On time, responsive and reasonable price. I would recommend to anyone needing small household projects.
- Wendy B.Arlington, VA
I had a great experience hiring Gino for some light handy work and hanging a TV at my apartment. Gino was very communicative–contacted me back immediately when I first called him–and thereafter was great to check in if he were going to be running late from another job, etc. Pricing was exactly as quoted. And, the work he did was very solid.
Best of all, I felt like Gino went out of his way to do a responsible job: The wall I wanted the TV on was very tricky, and Gino was very clear that he would rather not do the job than do it and me have a gaping hole and busted TV a week later. He went out of his way to explain what he was doing and to find a solution to the tricky wall that offered the necessary stable support. He was pleasant to chat with and very courteous. Thanks again, Gino–best to you, would definitely hire you again and recommend!
- Kerri P.McLean, VA
- I had Gino come over to help with a variety of handyman jobs: paint my daughter’s room, install window treatments, hang a piece of art, and patch a hole in our ceiling caused by water damage. He was prompt, appropriately managed my expectations about timing and cost, and did a high quality job. I would definitely recommend G&G.
- H H.Washington, DC
- I am so happy I called. He responded right away and completely calmed me down from my panic! As a renter I had broken things in my apartment and he reassured me with confidence that he can fix everything!!!!
- Leslie G.Washington, DC
- Gino did a fantastic job!! Same day service as well. He repaired broken/raised tile in the master bath. He was friendly, efficient and thorough. Price was reasonable. I will use him again for handyman services.
- Emily N.Arlington, VA
- I called G&G with a question about how to install a ceiling light. I was in the middle of doing it myself and he talked me though the install over the phone without hesitation. I was trying to get on his schedule so this was a pleasant surprise. It was very nice of him and I was able to complete my project with confidence. The wires are connected and the fixture is hung and working. I’m very pleased and will use G&G in the future!
- Eomf D.Washington, DC
- Gino painted a room at our house. Price was great and service was just what we wanted. He showed up on time, was clean and knew what he was doing.
- Jeff S.Arlington, VA
- Gino did a really nice job building a section of fence in our back yard to finish enclosing it. He came out a couple times to inspect the site and talk over the plans. Showed up for the work days when he said he would, got everything done on time, made it look good and made some good decisions on how to lay the fence out.He’s a good guy you can count on, and does the work himself which is important to me.
- Rona M.Los Angeles, CA
- I’ve had Gino do a couple of jobs for me – the first was mending a fence, which he did a great job in giving me several options about the most cost effective way to do it, and he also did the same with a garage door that my husband and I needed fixed.Gino also did a complete renovation of a bathroom for us and he did a great job. He was very upfront about costs and if anything unexpected came up, he notified us immediately. Also, although painting the bathroom was not originally part of the deal, he threw that in for free and saved us a lot of time. I would highly recommend Gino for any job you need done!
- Karla H.Arlington, VA
- Gino has done two projects for me. The first is an assortment of handyman-type projects: fixing a shelf, installing a ceiling fan, fixing a door that had partially come off the hinges, fixing a fence gate that had come out of alignment. All of it turned out great. After my first positive experience working with him, I hired him to build a pergola in my garden. He took the time to carefully understand what I wanted, and was accommodating as decisions were made along the way, like where precisely to put the posts, how tall to make it, and how wide to put the rafters. It turned out beautifully.Gino can do it all and takes pride in his work. He is customer-oriented and easy to work with.
- Kate T.Arlington, VA
- Gino was great–he definitely lived up to his Yelp reviews. After a bad experience with a contractor, I was nervous about hiring someone again, but Gino was incredibly helpful and professional. His prices were really reasonable and the quality of his work was great. We had him do a bunch of different things around our house (building a fence, painting, installing a longer hose for a gas stove, winterizing a door, putting up shutters), and they all turned out really well. His schedule is pretty busy, but it’s worth the wait to get the job done well for a fair price.
- Todd J.Arlington, VA
Gino is very friendly, reliable, honest, and hardworking. He fixed the grout and caulking for my tub and helped with some electrical work in the kitchen. He is very experienced and explains his work very clearly so you don’t feel like you’re getting blindsided by escalating costs. He works very quickly and efficiently and the quality of his work is outstanding.
I highly recommend Gino.
- Katy B.Arlington, VA
- Very reasonable price for a vast array of abilities and he’s a nice guy to boot! Highly recommend Gino! Today he fixed a bed, two toilets, a clogged kitchen sink and removed an old chair in under two hours!
- Lawrence B.Arlington, VA
I needed my door and door frame fixed due to my dog tearing it up, and I also had some holes in the wall that needing patching. I needed this work done ASAP as my landlord was having an appraiser walk through within a week. Not only was Gino incredibly accommodating to my schedule, he did the job quickly and it looks great.
I highly recommend anyone in the area who needs handywork done to use Gino. He is very professional, honest, punctual, and can give you a quote right away and sticks with it.
- Shance D.Alexandria, VA
- Gino is amazing, fun, loves music and can fix anything and I learned all this in 3.5 hrs. He was very honest, quick. punctual and upfront with the costs and fixtures he was doing around my house. He installed a chandelier, took an old one down and installed a ceiling fan in lightning speed. He will be my handyman for all things around the home. You will not be disappointed. Give him a try…..
- Andrea S.Alexandria, VA
- Gino is extremely helpful. He doesn’t say no to any job. I appreciate him and his attention to detail. He treated my home like it was his, with the most care. I have recommended him to my family and several friends. They also rave over his high work ethic and quality workmanship. You won’t be disappointed hiring him.
- B M.Dallas, TX
- Really good and honest service. He went over the time by 15 minutes but didn’t charge me. Good service and fair price.
- Vu N.Falls Church, VA
- I just wanted to let everyone know that first I was skeptical with the 5 Star rating for G and G. So I had my wife call and see if they could come and give us an estimate on getting our bathroom floor done. We contacted Gino and he turned out to be oh so helpful and not only that he was very patient with us (we are not very handy) in regards to all our questions. He swung by the house and gave us a quick estimate at no cost. We called again to make an appointment but had to cancel. He was very understanding. We ended up asking him to come by the house again to take a look to see about doing additional work and he swung by again without any hesitation. We ended up booking him and was able to get the work done and what a wonderful job he did. He not only did our bathroom floor he also helped us change the front door knob for free. We were very impressed with the man’s integrity as well as his attention to detail.. I highly recommend him and will definitely be calling him back to get additional things done. GREAT JOB GINO!!!!