For Your Home and Arlington Construction Services Questions
The Get it Done Guy FAQ’s…
Ask us anything you want, but here are a few of the most common questions we get.
- 1. What areas do you work?
- G&G works mostly in the Arlington VA area, but G&G has been growing and expanding to the surrounding areas, like Falls Church, Alexandria, McLean, Vienna, Oakton and sometimes Maryland.
- 2. What kinds of projects and repairs do you work on?
- Most of our projects are your typical repairs: bathroom showers and toilets, tile and faucet repairs etc… and most of your kitchen needs such as disposals, lighting, door cabinets and more. We also hang TV’s, various shelves, we hang framed pictures, as well as door adjustments, hinge replacements, door knobs, flooring repairs, painting, pretty much anything for interior repairs. We also provide exterior repairs such as rotted wood replacements, any deck repairs, pressure washing, exterior painting, tree trimming, gutter fixes, drainage issues and so much more. It’s difficult to mention everything, but we’re pretty talented and creative. If it’s not listed, just give us a call and ask.
- 3. Do you use subcontractors?
- Yes, we do have a group of specialized sub-contractors, mostly for larger jobs. We have removed almost any kind of flooring to install upgrades such as tile, hardwood or various laminates. We also sand, stain and refinish hardwood. We have deck builders, roofing repair, and replacement professionals, we’ve built screened in porches, sunrooms and more.
- 4. Do you have references?
- We are pleased to provide references upon request, but feel free to visit Angie’s List, or Yelp for plenty of 5 star comments of our work.
- 5. Do you require down payments?
- Most of our work in based on a two-hour minimum and paid after completion, so if you have a simple repair, feel free to keep us around for other smaller jobs to fill the time. We work quickly, and don’t waste time; we get it done! Any of the larger projects are managed by our project manager who will provide various scheduling as needed.
- 6. How do we schedule our projects?
- Most of our business is based on referrals originating from Angie’s List and Yelp. Many of our clients are repeats who earn a discount, as we become your frequent and preferred Handyman. Please know that our business is booked as far out as a week and a half, and most of our clients are willing to wait for the assurance that their project will get done quickly, affordable and all with the assurance that excellent customer service is our goal.
Please, give us a call today, and ask any question you want.